Happy are the people whose God is the Lord.
Psalm 144:15

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

How we've grown!

It all started with a young, God fearing couple that met and married.



A girl was born...... me.

(I personally think Daddy got into this old fashioned photo-op, he appears a very bad-guy-ish, desperado character. I mean, take a gander at those eyes and haughty stance.)


Then, when I was nine, we adopted Jonathan (who was seven) from Ukraine and then Mama had Elizabeth. (Alright, I am doubled over laughing right now, Jonathan looks like the Artful Dodger. The hat is hil-ar-i-ous! He can barely see under it.)



In December of 2007 we adopted Bella and Louisa from Guatemala and God blessed us with Katherine in 2009. Presenting our present day family......





When I look back over these pictures I realize, in wonder, what happiness the Lord has given us and I look foward to what memories and adventures He has planned in the upcoming years.

2 comments:

Annette said...

And I praise God for all of you!

Unknown said...

LOVE the photos!!!! That's a great tradition!