Happy are the people whose God is the Lord.
Psalm 144:15

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Do YOU really LOVE?

Please take.......

I did.


Boy, I felt like crying.

Why haven't I been more bold? Why haven't I told the many people I come in contact with of Christ's amazing love, of the law and how it affects our lives. Why?
I was a coward. By God's mercy, as a family, we are now telling others of the gospel. Please click here to see the resouce we use to reach people for Christ in a friendly way. These are great conversation starters. I have given out at least a hundred since we bought them.
I thank the Lord for showing our family that we can speak of the glory of the Lord in the gates.
"That I may show forth all Your praise in the gates..... I will rejoice in Your salvation."
Psalm 9:14

"The word of God I think of as a straight edge, which shows up our own crookedness. We can't really tell how crooked our thinking is until we line it up with the straight edge of the scripture."
~Elisabeth Elliot


No comments: